Friday, January 1, 2010

Resolutions

I don't like resolutions. It's not that I'm opposed to taking a look at your life and deciding to make a change for the better. What I'm opposed to is setting an arbitrary deadline to force yourself in to making promises you don't actually intend to keep.



In that spirit* my resolution for the last ten years or so has been to stop smoking. As I've never smoked a cigarette in my life this has gone very well.



I've decided that this year I would make a list of things I have no intention of stopping and of coarse I'm sharing it with you. Fair waring at least one of these falls in to the category of TMI.



#1. I will continue to sleep with teddy bear. Her name is Johanna and I've had her since I was ten.



#2. I will continue to have way to many pets. Clearly failing at this one would be very sad.



#3. (TMI warning) I will continue to do a little naked dance while I wait for the shower to heat up. When it's cold this is a necessity but most of the time it's just fun.





*Strange little side note somehow I originally typed spitting instead of spirit and that made me laugh

No comments: