Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Slim Shots

I was sent a free sample of this product and asked to review it. Unfortunately it came while I was out of town and it took me a little while to get around to trying them.

Pros: I liked the size of the appetite suppressant shots. They look quite a bit like those little creamers they give you in restaurants. They also provided a handy dandy carry case so you could carry it around in your purse without worrying about it leaking all over the place. It did seem to work as far as suppressing the appetite, I took one when I was hungry and shortly I wasn't hungry any more.

Cons: I didn't loose any weight (actually I gained 1 pound but that's probably just normal fluctuation). I've never had much success with appetite suppressants since over eating isn't my problem. I didn't like the taste it was somehow oily(but I AM the pickiest woman alive so take that with a grain of salt)

On the whole I'd probably recommend them if you are an over eater (Hmm prior to Thanksgiving dinner might be a good idea). Although I didn't like the flavor they are so small you can just gulp it down and get it over with (kinda like cold medicine only smaller). They might also be good as a longer term supplement to a diet.

No comments: