Friday, May 8, 2009

Sweet Sammy

I love my Mom

I love my Dad

I love the baby that they had



I love Gambit

I love the cat

I love the treats that make me fat



I love Grandma

I love the sun

I love pretty much everyone



But if you think of coming in

And doing harm to those within

I'll snarl and howl and bark and bark

Until you run off in the dark


Okay 1 Gambit should get some of the credit for scaring off our would be burglars and 2 I realise Vladi and Sammy are getting more entries than poor ole Gambit but he's got all this dignity. Sammy eats rocks, Gambit stands in front of the fire place and looks like a a hunting print. And yes 3 my poetry is terrible but it amuses me.

1 comment:

Roses said...

But, if you read the poem outloud while breathing heavy through your nose and pulling your lower lip over your top lip, you totally sound like a dog.

Um...
Not that I'd know from first-hand experience or anything.