Friday, March 6, 2009

Guess What I'm Craving

I like M&M's. They're brightly colored and I enjoy the festive colors for holidays. However I really only eat the peanut ones which usually don't come all decked out to celebrate the seasons.

Speaking of peanuts and chocolate, I know it's blasphemy but I'm not really a big fan of Snickers. I'll eat one if someone gives it to me and occasionally I even get a craving for one but I prefer Milky Way (which I guess is a Mars bar in Brittan). Unfortunately they've decided to add extra carmel which throws the flavor ratios all out of whack.

I don't like Butterfinger. I like chocolate and peanut butter but that hard orange flaky stuff bears no relation to peanut butter. I'm not opposed to fake peanut butter as a whole. I enjoy Reese's Peanut butter cups even though that stuff doesn't really qualify as peanut butter either. I only like the traditional peanut butter cups though when you get in to the holiday shapes or the inside out ones the chocolate to (fake)peanut butter ratio is all wrong.

Twix originally only came in peanut butter flavor and it was not a hit. Once the carmel flavor came out they phased out the peanut butter ones but they've brought them back and I'm told they're pretty good, perhaps they changed the formula.

Three Musketeers used to be my favorite but now I prefer a more complex flavor. They are still pretty good frozen particularly when paired with popcorn or something else salty.

You can't go wrong with a classic Hershey bar but if given the choice I'll take the one with Almonds. This is also my feeling on the kiss from the same manufacturer. For some reason I really like Hershey's almond kisses with ginger ail.

Let's see what else....I like the Dove promises. They're tasty chocolate and you get little humorous words of wisdom that remind me of fortune cookies. But only the milk chocolate kind. I don't like dark chocolate. I'm the same way with coffee, little sugar LOTS of cream.

Clearly these are just my feelings. That's the fabulous thing about candy there are so many kinds to choose from.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite treats is this Kraft chocolate bar called Milka. and you can get it with hazzelnuts. I found these when I visited the Czech Rep a couple summers ago.

tricky to find, but <3

Dani said...

Ooooo I LOVE hazelnuts