Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Few Things and Merry Christmas

#1. The song Noticed by Mute Math sounds like the Police. Hu that's weird!

#2. If you only listen to the first 5 seconds every banjo song ever recorded sounds exactly the same. No seriously it's a hilarious experiment go to i-tunes or Rhapsody or samples on Amazon.

#3. I worked on the pictures last night honestly. But I couldn't get in to Flickr. I even caved and tried to upload them through the blogger app even though they keep coming up in random order when I do that but our desktop is like 5 years old which is 92 in computer years and I just kept getting an error. I promise I'll find a way to get the pics up but I guess it's not going to be today.

#4. Um I'm a really bad friend and forgot to even send an email to the woman who's been one of my best friends since I was 4 (seriously next year we will have known each other 30 years) on her birthday which was yesterday so HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY CAMILLA!

#5. Here are some more fabulous Christmas videos I found on youtube when I should have been doing something productive. I hope you all have a great Christmas even if you don't celebrate a day off is always good.






No comments: