Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Alright I give up. The picture upload tool is just not working so I'm giving up on the pictures. If you've never seen any of these movies you can google em.

I love horror movies. Mostly I find them absolutely hilarious. I also (as you may have noticed) love making lists so here are the top 5 movies that actually scared me.

#5 The Blair Witch Project-I was fine in the theatre but I couldn't sleep & I was very glad that Dave spent the night. (obviously before we were married)

#4 The Ring-Again I was fine in the theatre but I had nightmares that night about the creepy girl.

#3 The Exorcist-A friend and I watched this when we were still pretty young & we spent the rest of the evening hiding under the coffee table.

#2 An America Werewolf in London-Okay I'm not even sure this movie is meant to be scary . It's practically a comedy but I was seven when I saw half of it and was sent to bed rite after they show the first transformation. I have been terrified of werewolves ever since. I never saw the end until I was fifteen.

#1. Pink Floyd the Wall-Yeah this isn't meant to be horror either but when I was little a babysitter was watching it after I went to bed. I got up to use the bathroom and saw the part with the kids falling in to the giant meat grinder & I've had nightmares for years.

I hope you all have a great Halloween. I'll upload some pics (assuming I can get it to work) of Fiona in her costume.

No comments: