Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Little Bit About Dave

So my husband sometimes does or says extremely odd things. People always tell me how funny they think he is and they're rite. A lot of the time it's not so much what he does as the fact that I can tell it's an extremely Dave thing to do that cracks me up. It's just the way he is.

This afternoon our friend/coworker Jubiss & I went for a walk on our afternoon break. Our office is on 2 floors of a building. When we got in the elevator to return to our desks we accidentally pushed both buttons even though we were only going to the higher floor. When the elevator stopped on the wrong floor I pushed the door close button. As the doors closed I heard someone say "Meow". There was a pause while we looked at each other then I asked "Did you just hear Dave say meow?" She laughed and said "I think so". She knows him pretty well too.

No comments: