Monday, July 21, 2008

Suave Hair Spray

I ran out of the Bumble and Bumble hairspray I've been using for the pat year. It's expensive and I either have to go to a salon or order it off the Internet so I thought I'd try a different brand. I bought a bottle of Suave super hold about a month ago. Last week I noticed that I have a whole bunch of tiny short hairs under my bangs, today I noticed there are a bunch of short hairs (maybe an inch long) sticking up from my head. It appears the Suave hairspray is causing my hair to break off near the root. I haven't changed anything other than hairspray so if it isn't that I have a health issue. I'll have to see if I can find any sort of hair repair serum that will heal the damaged hairs that haven't broken off yet and of coarse I'll need another hairspray. I hardly use hair products so I didn't think I needed an expensive product but I'm now seeing cheap isn't the way to go either. I recommend staying away from this particular product.

If anyone has any suggestions for either a different spray to try or a hair repair product I'd love to hear them.

No comments: