Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Musical Psycology

The top 25 most played songs on my ipod (I've had it for not quite 3 years)

1. Nobody's Listening-Linkin Park
2. Santeria-Sublime
3. What I got-Sublime
4. Sing for Your Supper-Cass Eliot
5. These Boots are Made for Walking-Nancy Sinatra
6. The Boxer- Me First & the Gimme Gimme's
7. Please Mr. Postman-The Marvalettes
8. The Times They are A-Changin- Me First & the Gimme Gimme's
9. Killing Me Softly With his Song- The Fugees
10. Wonderful World-Sam Cooke
11. You Baby-The Mama's and the Papa's
12. Crusin-Smokey Robinson
13. 1985-Bowling for Soup
14. Squeeze Box-The Who
15. Faint-Linkin Park
16. Yakko's Universe-Animaniacs
17. In the End-Linkin Park
18. You Gave your Love to Me Softly-Weezer
19. Feeling This-Richard Cheese
20. No Rain-Blind Mellon
21. One Fine Day-The Chiffons
22. Just Like Heaven-The Cure
23. Angel of Harlem-U2
24. Yakko's World-Animaniacs
25. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)-Green Day

I'm a little surprised at the results. I mean my favorite song didn't make the list. By the way It's Danny's Song as performed by Me First and the Gimme Gimme's.

No comments: