Friday, May 30, 2008

How did we meet?

It just occurred to me that of my 4 sisters in law (sister in law's?) I can only remember the first time I met one of them. I only remember that because it was kinda funny but I don't think she'd appreciate me broadcasting the story. I will admit however that I was dressed as a go go dancer at the time.

So now I'm trying to remember how I met other important people in my life. I recall meeting Dave's twin brother because it was the same night I met Dave (the same goes for our friend Jeff) and I remember meeting my newest brother in law at the rehearsal dinner for my wedding but I have no clue about the other two. I don't remember when I met his parents which is funny since I was probably nervous. I remember how I met my best friend Camilla when I was four(this is actually my first complete memory) but I'm having a hard time coming up with how I met any of my other friends. If you remember how we met let me know 'cause it's driving me up the wall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for remembering me! i think i remember peeking over the fence to see my new neighbors, and was so happy to see a little girl.