Sunday, May 24, 2015

Imagination is the true magic carpet.-Norman Vincent Peale

We were watching a movie where some one gets turned in to a cat

Me: Why is she all mad? I totally want to be a cat. What is the formula for this potion?

Fiona: It's easy.

Me: Really do you know the formula?

Fiona: You need some cat hair.

Me: Okay I can get that easy.

Fiona: And you need some cat litter.

Me: I can get that...wait does it need to be used?

Fiona: You don't need to drink it, just put it on your head.

Me: Okay what else?

Fiona: You need some of your cat's teeth.

Me: Oh that's the hard part, but I bet I can get that.

Fiona; You just wait until your cat looses a tooth and then you use it.

Me: Okay, what else?

Fiona: And then you need something to make your nose wet like face paint.

Me: I can do that I've got Vaseline.

Fiona: No something like face paint.

Me: Okay I may have to wait for halloween but I can get that. Then what?

Fiona: You need some hair from your cat's tail.

Me: Alright, I can get that.

Fiona: And then that's it.

Me That's it?

Fiona: Yeah.

Me: Awesome! I can do all that. I'll totally be a cat by morning!

Fiona: I don't know if any of that will work?

Me: Really?

Fiona:Yeah!

Me: Awwwwww.


No comments: