Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ha. Look at you lot. You're all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing.-Sherlock

Fiona and I were flipping through the Netflix queue trying to pick a show to watch together.

Me: How about Futurama? It's a cartoon but I like it too.

Fiona: No I don't want to watch that. How about the one before that?

Me: Thomas? No I don't want to watch Thomas the Tank Engine.

Fiona: No the one before Futurama.

Me: (looks at the show AFTER Futurama) Sherlock?

Fiona: YEAH!

Me: You want to watch Sherlock?

Fiona: Yeah I like mysteries!

Me: Aaaaalriiiiiiight (turns on the least graphically murdery episode I could find).

Fiona: (Before the show even has a chance to start) He has blue eyes like me.

Me: Yes he does. (light bulb moment) He's handsome.

Fiona: (Giant grin) Yeah!





Ladies and Gentlemen my five year old has a crush on Benedict Cumberbatch.

No comments: