Monday, March 11, 2013

And now I have a daughter to think about. It's really the first time I've thought about the future and what it could be.-Johnny Depp

Fiona recently bought a bride costume. It's a little disturbing to me but she loves it. Last night she was wearing it and dancing with Dave.

Dave does not dance. In the 15 years we've been together I can count the times he's danced with me. My rough estimate is 25 times, which is probably a little high. But he dances with Fiona.

Last night I sat there and watched them dancing. Fiona the worlds tiniest bride and Dave looking down at her with such obvious love. Watching them I started to cry, because though someday she'll be taller and wearing a different white dress the look on Dave's face will be the same.

I love when he dances with her.

1 comment:

TK said...

I have not checked the blogs in forever. Thanks for being such a beautiful mother to my little grand daughter Fiona!