Friday, February 18, 2011

As a teenager you are at the last stage in your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you.-Fran Lebowitz

My cell phone is prepaid because I just don't use it very much. I've got a plan with unlimited text and data and 300 any time minutes. I went in to my account to make sure it was set to pay for the next month which starts on the 25th and noticed how many minutes I've used this month.



Guess how many minutes?



I should point out that we don't have a land line so this is my only phone.



So guess. Go on.



Ready?



I used 17 minutes this month. I am so not a phone person.

4 comments:

Roses said...

So, what you're saying is that you're not a call girl?

::snorts and runs away::

adrielleroyale said...

Wow. LOL!!

Dani said...

Lol good one Roses.

big homie said...

i like that.