Thursday, November 18, 2010

You have an army of geek girls behind you! And most of us have our own light sabers.-Dori

At my wedding one of my new Brother in laws called me a geek in his best man speech. Later he said he wasn't sure he should have put it that way. I was in no way offended as it was said with affection and let's face it entirely true. I'm a big ol geek.

On EPBOT today Jen has a story about a little girl who's being picked on for carrying a Star Wars thermos. She's asking for her fellow girl geeks to leave encouraging comments for this little girl. I don't know how many of my readers are also in to that stuff but thought there was a chance that if you like me you might also like sci fi.

The quote in the title of this post was taken from one of the comments left for little
Katie. I don't know who Dori is but she painted a great word picture there.


No comments: