Thursday, September 30, 2010

My real hair color is kind of a dark blonde. Now I just have mood hair. -Julia Roberts

Does your hair change color on its own?

Is it just me?

I think it might be just me.

It's weird right?

I shouldn't complain it had gotten much darker when I was pregnant (not sure if being pregnant was the catalyst or what) but now it's getting lighter again. A subtle change it's true but I hated the color it had turned.

'Coarse I'm thinking of going red any way so I guess it doesn't matter.

2 comments:

Roses said...

I think hair *can* change color on its own. But, I was under the impression some stressor would have to cause it.

My sister was told that after chemo, her hair would come in different... and she's disappointed that it's the same old hair so far.

And mine is starting to come in gray.
But, I suspect that doesn't help you at all.

Dani said...

Well the two most dramatic changes were during puberty and when I was pregnant so you could be right.