Monday, June 14, 2010

I never did smoke that much pot; never was a big pothead.-Tommy Chong

I was driving to work and it was a little chilly still so I have all the windows closed. Traffic is moving pretty well which is nice. Suddenly I got a giant whiff of Pot, as if someone were lighting up a bong in my car. Since I'm the only one in the car I know this can't be the case. I know what must have happened someone in a passing car is sparking up on their way to work. I've experienced this before when traffic was slow and my windows were down. Do you realise how smoked up their car has to be for the smoke to escape travel across the windy freeway space and sneak in through the window seals in my car and still be that strong? Good grief! I'll stick to coffee in the morning.



BTW the answer to "how do I know what pot smells like?" is......I went to high school nuff said.

Also am I the only one who looks at today's quote and says "yeah riiiiiiiight"

No comments: