Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thank You Interwebs

I just checked my stats and I noticed that yesterday I had more hits than I ever had before. Which was nice as my morning has kinda sucked cheese (not in a major way but dealing with Dr's offices and insurance companies is no ones idea of a good time) so it was a little like getting a hug.

Not that it was that many people, but if I entertain even one person for 2 mins that's a good thing. I was slightly worried for a minute because I though my angry post might offend some people and that's not my intention but then I decided that anyone who thought that behavior was okay wasn't someone who's opinion I care about any way.

So thanks for the support people I know, people I only know online, and people I don't know yet but are apparently visiting my page.

No comments: