Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Last Night I had to go to the store and it was insane. I'm not sure I've ever seen it that busy before. I suspect that's because it was payday on top of new years eve. There were what seemed like hundreds of people buying snacks and alcohol and I saw one couple buying condoms. Do you know what I was buying? Baby formula and Ramens. Yep my new years was as off the hook as it sounds. I was woken up at 11:59 by fireworks and it took a couple minutes before I figured out what the heck was going on. Apparently someone in the neighborhood has connections because there were some impressive fire works exploding right outside my house. Luckily Fiona slept through the whole 20 minute noise fest or else I would have been showing the neighbors an exciting new place to put a bottle rocket.

No comments: