Monday, July 14, 2008

To My Apparently New Readers

I just checked my stats and apparently I had 10 visitors over the weekend. Usually I only get a couple a week so I'm very excited about this surge in interest. Welcome to my new readers whoever you are, make yourselves at home.

I'm thinking of trying out a few new things; more pictures, profiles of people in my life (believe me some of em are hilarious), my feelings about well...commercials (sounds strange I know but I've got some strong feelings). I'd love feedback as I go.

I started this blog for my own pleasure and to reconnect with my self outside my roll of Mommy but there's really no point if no one is reading. So please let me know what you like or don't like and if you think someone else would enjoy something I've said pass on the link. Let's make this blog somewhere we both want to be.

No comments: