Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's a small world

Too cool! I was catching up on my blog reading and Mighty Girl had some pic she'd taken of Gay couples getting married in SF so because I'm a girl & I like wedding pictures I was taking a look when BAM there's a couple I know. Richard & Kurt are friends of my Dad's & were guests at my wedding a few years back. Any way whatever you opinion of gay marriage (personally I don't have an issue with it but you're allowed to have your own opinion) it's fun to find people you know like that. Here is a link to Mighty Girl (I'm still not sure of the etiquette but I hope it's okay) and a link to another pic my Dad sent me when I called him to tell him what I found.

http://mightygirl.com/

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Same-sex-marriage-begins-Calif-Beverly-Hills-Courthouse-Jewish-wedding-ceremony-Beverly-Hills2C-California/ss/events/wl/061003cagaymarriage/s:/csm/20080617/ts_csm/achurchgay#photoViewer=/080618/480/345c50bd043a4ac4953c9404867f4fdf

No comments: