Monday, June 2, 2008

Amazon

I'm a big Internet shopper. I hate going to the mall and I love to just browse things I would totally never buy so the Internet is perfect for me. One of my favorite sites is Amazon.com because you can pretty much buy anything except drugs or weaponry (actually I haven't searched those so...) And I like to look at the recommendations because occasionally they recommend something pretty cool. That's how I found Cannibal the Musical which is an absolutely terrible movie that I love. Most of the time however the recommendations are not something I want for example they recommended an album of Danish Christmas Chants because I said I own Appetite for Destruction. Uh yeah what do those two things have to do with each other? What annoys me is I usually have to mark not interested multiple times (as many as half a dozen) before it will go away. I emailed Amazon about both the weird recommendations and the malfunctioning button but the response I got was pretty much "sorry you aren't happy". Over all I have been very pleased with their customer service but that response was less than helpful.

No comments: