Saturday, March 29, 2014

Has a woman who knew she was well-dressed ever caught a cold?-Frederich Neitzche

I may have told the first part of this story before.

I had a friend who's Dad was a vet. One time we went to his office to pick something up and of coarse had to check out all the animals. The sick dogs and cats we're in kennels recuperating from whatever ailed them. But there was also a potbellied pig wandering around (not sure if pigs don't like kennels or they just didn't have an appropriate one). I'd never seen a potbellied pig before (or since) and thought this one was incredibly cute until I noticed there was snot all over my foot because the piggy had a cold.

Daphne has her first cold and has been dubbed the piglet. Partly because she's making snorting noises due to a stuffy nose and partly because she keeps getting snot all over me.

No comments: