Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm not ashamed. It's the computer age. Nerds are in. They're still in, right? -- Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Dude they're gonna take away my geek card. And I earned that thing dammit!

So I was watching Dr. Horribles Sing Along Blog again 'cause Joss Wheedon is a freaking genius. I mean come on this man makes musicals, shows with vampires, and writes comic books if he wasn't married and Dave wasn't so much cutter.....but I digress.

Lets try this again. I was watching Dr. Horribles Sing Along Blog and checking out the special features when I discovered Commentary The Musical. It was brilliant. So now that I think about it I wasn't that far off track before because my point is Joss Wheedon is a freaking genius.

2 comments:

LeeAnn said...

Love "Dr. Horrible" and I love all things Joss. I have several songs from the Buffy musical episode, Firefly, and Dr. H on my mp3 player.
Oh, and he might be directing the new "Avengers" movie, which will guarantee it's excellence.
(the comic book, not Mrs. Peel)

Dani said...

Me too. I've had "so they say" stuck in my head for days.

"They say she works with the homless and doesn't eat meat. We have a problem with her" cracks me up.

He should do a stage musical. I'd fly to NY to see it.