Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slowly Being Driven Insane...er

If you must have music for a ring tone please don't leave your phone on you desk unattended. See what happens is someone calls you and then it continuously loops the crappy techno music you chose FOR HOURS. I'm not a fan of this music but even if it were my favorite song ever, which would be really weird 'cause I doubt you've ever heard of my favorite song, after about 10 minutes of the repeated 5 second sound bite I'd be ready to kill....I'm gonna go with "someone" because if I said "you" that might be considered a threat.

2 comments:

Roses said...

One dad's son recorded a ring tone for him. Instead of music or a chime, you hear the son's voice.

First ring: Dad, your phone's ringing.

Second ring: Dad, answer your phone!

Third ring: DAD! ANSWER YOUR PHONE!

Heh.

Dani said...

That would probably also be annoying but at the same time ironic. I like it!