Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm About 1,000,000 Times Better Today But

I'm still incredibly week and I'm still suffering one of the symptoms (believe me you don't want the details). So I'm home from work again today. My Mom's here watching Fiona and taking care of me. It's actually looking like I had food poisoning which sucks for me but means no one is going to catch it from me. I was very worried that Fiona might get sick. Of coarse I'd feel bad if Dave or anyone else got it too but it would be more dangerous for Fiona. Thank you to everyone for your concern. Maybe if I can think of something entertaining latter I'll give you a real post. BTW I'm sorry I fell down on the job so soon with the quote of the day I have a whole list but I didn't have the energy yesterday. I just need to decide which one I want to use today and I'll update it.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Glad you're feeling better and that Fiona won't get it too!!

I gave you an award over at my blog!