Thursday, June 12, 2008

Now Amazon's really starting to piss me off

I ordered...or rather...Fiona ordered Dave's Fathers day gift from Amazon.com. It should have arrived by now so yesterday I went to their site and clicked the where's my stuff link. I found the correct order which states it should be delivered by 6/9 and clicked the track my package button. Here's what it tells me.

6/1/08 Richmond CA Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit
6/4/08 Richmond CA Arrival Scan
6/9/08 Philadelphia PA Arrival Scan

WTF! Philadelphia PA is not the quickest route to my house from Richmond CA. So I sent Amazon an email saying basically "WTF! Philadelphia PA is not the quickest route to my house from Richmond CA." I got a response this morning saying to be patient & if my package hasn't arrived by Friday they'll send a new one.

#1. If you wait until the close of business Friday this will not arrive in time for Fathers Day
#2. WTF! Philadelphia PA is not the quickest route to my house from Richmond CA!

Fiona is pissed! I helped her send another email (her typing skills aren't that good yet) and she was using all the words we've been teaching her; Fuck, Cocksucker, Dick nose......

No comments: